Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Zoom & I Scream For Ice Cream.

Hello and good morning.


I'm up over on the My Scraps & More blog today
and I'm sharing with you a couple of layouts that I created using the MME's Boy Crazy collection. With having both a boy and girls, there always seems to be no shortage of girlie papers and embellies, so I'm always SUPER excited when fun boy lines come out!!!

The colors in this line are really playful and yet rich at the same time.
I pulled out an older photo of my son and his cousins for this page:
The sticker sheet has some fun element about it, like the BIG arrows:
and Tags sheet is perfect to use for titles or for cutting up:
I LOVE that the patterns on this page are perfect for all different boy ages, its got a little something for everyone.
My second page, I couldn't resist this scrapping this photo of my son eating ice cream, his face just cracks me up:
I used some of the October Afternoon Market alphas, which are some of my most favorite mini alphas:
 And I fussy cut out some of the gears and added some enamel dots to dress them up:
 So check out the MME's Boy Crazy line in Tammi's store....

Have a wonderful day

5 comments :

  1. These are FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the designs and love love love love that photo on the second one!!!! TOoooooooooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, the boys are all so small:) fun pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, energetic boy pages!! I see just a touch of ornery in these photos. LOL I miss the days when our guy was that little. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol love Austin's face after eating ice ream :)
    super fun pages girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!