Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 76: Super Sketchy Sunday & a Highlight

Hello and Happy St Patty's Day....

Hopefully you remembered to wear your green so you aren't getting pinched too hard... lol

Today is a fun new sketch on the 365 Cards Challenge blog for Day 76:
I decided to go festive and great a green card:
I mixed and matched from all over my desk, but mostly loved the sequins on the card:
This week the sponsor is The Ribbon Carousel!!!! So you'll want to make sure to play along and link up!!!
**Participate in this week's sketch challenge, and you just might win a carousel of your very own!!
 

Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:
 Rose

** Also today on the Elle's Studio blog one of my layouts is being featured!!! I feel totally honored, I LOVE Elle's Studio goodies!!!

Here's the page:
The photo is of me and Chorley in the hospital. She was in the ER after her seizure and they allowed me to sit on the bed with her and just hold her. After awhile, she was super exhausted and just fell asleep in my arm and my husband took this photo.
I used the Elle's Studio You and Me line and lots of their fun tags and goodies on the page.
With some misting and stitching too:
Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!!

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and layout, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and gorgeous LO!! I didn't know about Chorley's seizures. I hope she's OK now. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!