Monday, March 4, 2013

Sleeping Baby

Hello and good evening...

Today on the Practical Scrappers Blog.. the On Trend team with up with RUFFLES!!!!

For my page I created an ultra girlie page with LOTS of ruffles from paper pleating..
I used Carta Bella's True Friends collection for this page...
Here are the ruffles and then added some machine stitching over them for added texture
I LOVE this photo of Chorley.. I literally left her playing in the living room and came back a few minutes later to find her totally asleep in the middle of the floor... totally cute...
I used My Scraps sketch #1 from the Sketch-a-Thon going on right now.. if you haven't checked it out, then DO IT!!! there's a new sketch everyday with a fun twist to play along with.. 

Have a good night...

4 comments :

  1. Awwwwwwww so precious! I love love love the colors, the photo and loveeeeeeeeee the pleated papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that photo of Chorley is too cute.

    I love how you used two different papers/ribbons for the ruffles. It adds so much contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet page! Love those pleats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!