Friday, April 19, 2013

1st Swim... My Scraps & More sketch #25

Hello and good morning...

TGIF!!!! the kids are off school today so we are going to be taking it easy and probably being a bit lazy... I'm ok with that...

Here is a page of Chorley's first swim experience in the pool last summer. She was sooo excited and had fun. I can't wait till this summer, I'm sure she'll get alot more chances at swimming.

I used Fancy Pant's Park Bench collection from the My Scraps & More store, found HERE.

and here is the sketch that I used from the My Scraps & More sketch blog:
I flipped the sketch on it's side.

Hope ya play along and have a great Friday!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Ah, she looks so cute, great colors you used:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super water layout! She doesn't look like she is sure of the water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet!!! LOVE those precious pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH!!! Those photos are adorable and LOVEEEEEE the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so darling!! Love the little banner and stitching!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!