Sunday, April 21, 2013

Earth Day Page...

Hello and good evening...

Tonight I am sharing a layout with you all about Earth Day.. On the Just Imagine Crafts blog, all the layouts are Earth Day themed and this is what I came up with.

I choose a picture of a spring tulip that I took a few years back, and since we are in spring, I themed the page to go along with it.

I used the Kreaxions Circle Cutter to cut multi sized and layer for a great flower:
  and also used Kreaxions Punch #906 for the borders:
 How will you be spending Earth Day? Are you doing anything for it?

Have a great night...

4 comments :

  1. That tulip photo is stunning and I love how the punched edge makes you think of the tulips.

    Stunning page Wendi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo and I love your layered circle flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo beautiful! LOVING that photo, the colors and love love love that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your page!! Great photo and I love the flower you made.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!