Sunday, April 14, 2013

GDT for Just Imagine Blog- Love You More

Hello....

Today I'm up over on the Just Imagine Crafts blog as a GDT sharing a layout with you.

I cut out 2" squares and used my Kreations punch #906
I only used the top two parts of the punch and made sure I lined up my papers so I didn't punch the bottom piece.
I then cut the punched papers into triangles to create arrows.
Next I cut out 1.25" strips of paper and added the triangles to the ends, and cut off the excess paper.
I then adhered down the pieces, and added pop dots to the back to make them stand out. 


Here is the finished layout with the punched arrows.
I also added some doodling to the arrows so they would pop off the page.

Hope you have a wonderful evening...

4 comments :

  1. Oh my word is this CUTE!!!!! I LOVE Chorley's little hoodie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!!! Love the arrows idea to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the GDT!!! I love love love love your lo!! Great colors and LOVING those arrows you made!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE and congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!