Thursday, April 11, 2013

March Project 12

Hello and good evening..

Tonight I am sharing with you my Project 12 from the month of March. I actually got it done by a pretty decent date this month. Most of the photos were taken the last week of the month, thank goodness Easter was in March, otherwise I wouldn't have too many pics to choose from.

Here is my two page spread:
I used Simple Stories 24/7 line and the sketch from Lisa at the My Scraps & More's project 12 play along.
Here's the left side:
and the right side:
and the highlights from the month:
I am totally LOVING the Project 12 concept and am enjoying it sooo much. It's completely something that I can keep up with and not get overwhelmed, I love it..

Have a good night...

3 comments :

  1. Love the hexagons and arrows Wendi! Fabulous take on my sketch, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! LOVING the photos and the hexagons!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!