Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Buds.

Hello and good morning...


Today I am over on the My Scraps & More blog sharing a layout I  made and actually got quite a bit messy with. I used Echo Park's All About a Boy collection for it.
First I took a mask and some Gesso, which I have only recently finally gotten into using. I painted the mask and let it dry. Next I just moved the mask over a bit and then misted with some blue to add more texture to the page.
I punched out stars with the orange paper and used some of the MME enamel dots through out the page.
I also distressed most of my edges and added some stitching too.
Some times it's kinda fun to get down and dirty on your layout...

Have a good one...

5 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors and the masking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors!! Great looking kids too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous!! Love how you offset the stencil from your gesso to your misting. Great technique!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your layout ~ the Gesso looks FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your background work! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!