Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 132: Super Sketchy Sunday

Hello and good morning...

and Happy Mother's Day to all your wonderful mothers out there!!!! Hope you get a bit pampered and maybe even a bit of time to relax and unwind a bit.

Today on the 365 Cards challenge blog, there's a new sketch up and ready to use.
Here's my card using the sketch:
I used the scraps of my Fancy Pants Trend Setter collection. I am sooo in love with this line.
I also used the SRM stickers Happy Birthday sentiment on it
And here is your sketch:

Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:
 Rose
Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!!

6 comments:

LisaM said...

Such a fun sketch and cute card!
Happy Mother's Day Wendi!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card...happy mother's day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the circles!!! Happy Mama's Day!!!!

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! Love the circles!!

Mel said...

Love it! Circles are my favorite:)

Rose said...

super fab card girlfriend :)
happy mother's day to you :)