Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's All About the Red, White and Blue

Hello and good evening...

Today has been the perfect Sunday day... pretty lazy, I spent it with family, I got a nap in and a walk in... then had a BBQ dinner and homemade chocolate chip cookies.. doesn't get better than that!!

Up on the Just Imagine Crafts blog, it's all about red, white, and blue in honor of the holiday coming up. I went with an all american theme, baseball... esp since Austin is in baseball season right now, and those colors are great to create a sports page with.

I mixed and matches several lines, papers, manufacturers, everything.. LOL...
I went with a lighter, softer shade of blue for the page, and accented it in navy
I used the Kreaxions Punch #907  on the patterned paper and then layered on top of it.
 Stars and banners seem to make the perfect accents on sports pages..
How will you be spending your holiday next weekend???

Have a great one...

3 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!! And we are hopefully at least doing a day trip out of town for Mem. Day weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and love how you did this sports page. I really like all the different edges. I want to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh super love the layering! And super love this page! I have a SIMILAR photo of our 6 year old with an AWESOME hit. Would have been a home run if they kept score... but oh silly young sports... they don't do that yet. :) This is great! I love that our kids do similar activities. Inspires me to get these moments scrapped.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!