Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sydney's Style

Hello and good morning..

Today I'm up over on the My Scraps & More blog.
I'm not sure about you, but my daughter is at the age when she is enjoying clashing her clothing styles to make a statement. In fact, she never wears matching socks, they always have to mismatch. We were out and about and she kinda just threw everything on, and this photo defiantly sums up her style sometimes.

I used Fancy Pant's Trendsetter collection, which seems to work for any kind of themed page. I LOVE how versatile the line is!!!!
I used the Price Tag sheet and cut it up, and then just added tags through out the layout:
 The sticker embelliesh are lots of fun from the line:
I added twine to the tags for a bit of texture....
 I think this may be an ALL time FAVE from Fancy Pants!!!! make sure to check out the store for the Trendsetter collection HERE....

Have a good one...

9 comments :

  1. Wowwwwwww!! This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the layers and loving the various tags you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this line everywhere. It looks great for girls and boys. I the mismatched socks are a huge things here for the the early teens. Mismatched converse shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers and tags, Wendi and what a great thing to document!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorites from fancy pants too! Love the photo---glad the girl's got style:). How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just awesome! I really really love this super trendy gorgeous color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL!!!! She is quite the fashion diva :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww this is TOO cute!! They're just trying to find "their" style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love all the layers here! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!