Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Teacher Thank You Card

Hello and good afternoon...

Here is a thank you card that I created for one of the kid's teachers, since this week is teacher appreciation week. Teachers give sooo much, work sooo hard, and don't get enough thanks. Both our kids have the BEST teachers, and so I think it's important to say thank you to those who teach our kids and do a great job.

Here is a card for Austin's teacher, he has a guy teacher, so I made the card less frilly, but used some older Fancy Pants school embellies:

I used a Chic Tags Love Note Phrase strip for the sentiment:
I used the Retro Sketch #63 and
played along with the Chic Tags sunday challenge, to use an arrow on your project.

Have a lovely evening.

1 comment :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!