Thursday, May 23, 2013

Trouble.

Hello and good afternoon...

Up on the Child's Play Challenge blog, the latest inspiration photo is about a fun childhood game... TROUBLE.
and here is what I came up with:
I misted some white on the black and used mainly Glitz goodies..
Here is my title, it's a long one "Don't let the cute faces fool ya, they are TROUBLE"
I made a faux polariod photo with my picture mounting it on cardstock and then added a banner to it:
I'm also playing along with Simon Says Take A Picture challenge, due to my faux Polaroid photo.

Hope you play along, I'm sure you have some photos with lots of trouble going on.. LOL!!
Have a good one..

6 comments :

  1. That multi colored polka dot is perfect! Reminds me of the Trouble board, which by the way, is one of my favorite games. You rocked the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that photo with that title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your take on this challenge and game! Awesome layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout!!!! Love the white mist and the title is brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous layour, a great photograph with a wonderful design, colours and perfect detailing!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout Wendi, gorgeous piccy and I love the text :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!