Thursday, June 27, 2013

Grand Opening of Michael's in Utah

Hello and good afternoon...

Last week when I was talking about an upcoming trip that I was SUPER excited for was all about THIS trip with Spellbinders. I had the opportunity to be at the Grand Opening at the American Fork, UT store for the new Michael's.

 This was PERFECT for me, since I lived in Lehi for 7 years and have watched this area of stores grow and grow and have all your shopping needs in one area.


I helped demo the Grand Calibur and die cuts, esp the anemone flower topper die cuts, and even did a make and take of these:
I had a BLAST feeling like I was home in Utah, plus I got to stay with my sister Katelin and hang out with her.

I feel VERY honored to be apart of Spellbinders Action Team...

Have a great day!!!

3 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!