Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just The Boys..

Hello and good morning..

almost through this CRAZY weekend and onto Friday!!! Here is a page that I made last month and for some reason forgot to post it. It's a fun photo of my son and his cousins, having fun, and playing with cars- what boys do best.
I used some Ruby Rock It papers, their King Carnival line for this page, and played along with the May sketch. Such a fun and playful line
I crunched up the tickets:
and LOVED the fun bold colors...

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

7 comments :

  1. Love the crunched tickets and the distressing, perfect for a boys page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH!! Love this Wendi!!! Such fun paper layering you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the layers and love love love the folded tickets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun mix of patterns and colours! And I love the folded tickets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! the pic really pops! love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic layout and i just love how you get all the clusters to work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!