Saturday, June 8, 2013

Oh Joy.. Party Time.

Hello and good morning...

Hope you are having a most wonderful weekend..

Up on the Practical Scrappers blog is the latest card sketch to use for inspiraiton.
Here is what I came up with:
I used a cool brick mask and misted it for the center area of my card:
I used some AC Dear Lizzy for the papers, some Lily Bee stickers, and Studio Calico wood pieces... there's a mix of ya!!
And here is the sketch:
Check out what all the other designers did with the sketch HERE.

Have a good one!!!

6 comments :

  1. Really cute card Miss Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the sketch Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! LOVING the distressing, the birder punches and the wood pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!