Wednesday, July 31, 2013

And He's Safe..

Hello and good morning..

I have a fun two pager to share with you, using Tiffany's wonderful sketch from Sketches in Thyme. I found some photos of Austin from one of his baseball games where I kept the button down and kept taking pictures. One thing Austin LOVES to do, is to slide into home, even more, he loves to steal and slide into home.

Here's my layout:
The left side:
and the right side:
I used some fun trim, bunched it up and then sewed over it.
Here's sketch #118 to use:
Happy Hump Day!!!!

8 comments :

  1. Awesome use of the sketch! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! LOVING those action shots and LOVING the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love photos like that. Great 2 pager!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red that goes through the 2 pages and that adorable stitched/bunch border. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pages ~ love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! I love your little star elements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked this 2 pager! I love the clean lines and all the cute elements you used for it!
    e.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!