Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 195: Super Sketchy Sunday

Hello and good morning...

Another week has flown by.. they are just going by too quickly... ACK!!!!
There's a fun new sketch on the 365 Cards Challenge blog to get your mojo flowin...
Here's what I came up with:
I used some AC Dear Lizzy, which I've been really into lately, and an SRM stickers sentiment.
And here is the sketch:
Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:



 Rose

Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Fun sketch and cute card Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...big dear lizzy fan, although I tend to hoard her stuff than use it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome sketch and card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun papers and super tree trunk stamp. Lovin' this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!