Monday, August 12, 2013

6th Grade Grad

Hello and good morning...

Getting my last day in of my mini vacation and going to soak up as many rays of the sunshine as I can....
There's a great new sketch to work with at Let's Get Sketchy for week #2.

Here's my page:
That's Austin at his 6th grade grad last June.... now he's on to middle school.... ack!!!! that happened too fast!!!
I used some older Crate School papers that I still just LOVE and are perfect for all school occasion:
And here is this week's sketch:
You'll have to see what everyone came up with over at the Let's Get Sketchy blog....

Hope you get a chance to play along...
enjoy your Monday!!!

9 comments :

  1. Aww...they grow up too fast! Great layout, I love the paper with rays, it really draws your eye to the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the LGS sketch and fun colours . love the clusters of accents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, such a sentimental page! Love your papers and photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout!! Love the picture of Austin and all of your yummy, distressed layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layering and all of your elements!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the distressed layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout, love the distressing and fab photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch Wendi, love the layers of delicious papers and love the photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your layers! Great take on the sketch and I can't believe he will be in Junior high soon, where did that time go?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!