Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Apron Strings Reveal- August Card Kit

Hello and good morning...

Happy Hump Day!!!!  Today I'm sharing my cards from the amazing Apron Strings August All Year Cheer Card Kit...


Here's what the kit looks like:


 
I showed some sneaks last week, and so here is my full reveal with the kit.
 
Happy Birthday: (using Lily Bee)
 Hi Card: (using Lily Bee)
Keep Cool: (using Bella Blvd)
Luv U: (using Lily Bee)
Noel: (using Bazzill Basics)
Good Times Here: (using Bella Blvd)
Thanks Card: (using Lily Bee)
There ya have it.. there is a TON of variety in this kit and I LOVED it!!!!
Make sure to check out Apron Strings and their layout kits also... Lori really packs some amazing kits!!!

Have a Great Day!!!

3 comments :

  1. Wow wow wow! You have been busy!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee these! Gorgeous colors and designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girlfriend these are some seriously FAB cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!