Monday, August 19, 2013

For the Birds.....

Hello and good morning!!!!

It's back to school day today!!!! where did summer go? My fingers are crossed with Austin, since it's his first day of middle school. I'm not sure whose more nervous, him or me... So I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear how the kids days go.

On the Cards in Envy challenge blog, is a FUN new challenge up and ready to play along with...
For the Birds. Create a card that features one or more birds. Make sure your card is an A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") and is 1/4" or less in thickness to fit in an envelope.
 I came up with this card:
I used some quite older EP papers and LOVED this cute lil birdies on it, so I fussy cut them out and added them to my card.

If your like me, you've got lots of lil birdies laying around... so make sure to create a card and play along!!!


Happy Monday!!!!

10 comments :

  1. Hope first day goes well!! I loveeeeeeeee your card!! LOVING the colors, the distressing and those birdies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I hope your son's day goes well. My oldest granddaughter is in 8th grade this year and she is already fretting about next year when she will be a freshmen. Our schools go 1-8 and then 9-12. You would think it would be easier the older they get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope school goes well!! This card is super cute and I love the cute out birds and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendi you card is so sweet, I just love those cute birds on the wire and your distressed edges. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little birdies on a wire are so sweet and cute! Love all the pretty colors and distressing! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cute card!
    How was the 1st day of school?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rarely think and make the time to distress edges on my cards. It's a great finishing touch on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Wendi! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card with those colors and little birds on the line. This is a very sweet card Wendi and the stitching and distressing is just perfect in your design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!