Friday, September 13, 2013

Here's the Scoop.... You Rock

Hello and good afternoon...

hope you are enjoying your Friday the 13th!!!!

Up on the Practical Scrappers blog today is the September card sketch to play along with, I came up with this card:
I used some MME Cut and Paste scraps for this card, just scraps leftover from some layouts that I had completed. I fussy cut the arrows out:
and added a bit of stitching through the center area:
and here is the sketch:
how would you use the sketch??? I'd love to see...

Have a great and spooky night!!!

8 comments :

  1. Super cute card. Love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elements you used to resemble the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, sure to encourage the recipient!! Love your take on the sketch!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the distressing and fussy cut arrows. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your take on this sketch, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup i know i do!! LOL
    super fab card girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dimension added is the perfect touch! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!