Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hey Friend Card

Hello and good morning...

Today I am sharing a card and up over on the Just Imagine Crafts Blog.

I created this Hey Friend Card:
I used Carta Bella's Hello Again papers for this project. And used the 306 punch for two strips across the bottom section of the card
and then I took the punched centers and used pop dots to make them stand off the card. And then I took one of the centers and popped it out behind the typewriter.
 Used punched 306:
Thanks sooo much for stopping by.. 
Have a great day!!!!

5 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the punches and the typewriter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! This is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That punch is awesome! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome punch! cute card too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!