Monday, September 9, 2013

This Is Who I Am

Hello and good morning....

Happy Monday... right??? LOL...

On the Let's Get Sketchy is a new cool sketch to play along with.. I LOVED this one.. and will be using it again forsure... 
I actually do a page about me.. something I haven't done in a LONG time. I realized I haven't taken too many pics of just myself this year, but I have taken alot with other people.
I used some Crate Maggie Holmes (soooo love the colors in this line) and a tad bit of AC
I also used a couple of the Kreaxions punches on the page
and added a bit of mist and enamel dots- totally my GO TO item right now
and here is the sketch for week 2:
Hope ya play along.. I'd love to see it..
Have a good one.

8 comments :

  1. Love your colors and what you did with the sketch, Wendi! Fabulous "me" layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with this sketch, love the collection you used it is just perfect for your layout about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this!! LOVING that photo of you, the colors, the misting and the distressing! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo of you, love your top! You made a great page, love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! Love the little details and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful lo! love the pic of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We never do pages about ourselves, huh? This is a great photo of you and a great layout as well! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. now this is one of my fav pages of yours!!! beautiful photo too my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!