Saturday, September 7, 2013

Water Play

Hello and good morning...

Its Saturday and September... that means soccer season is BACK in session!!!! I'm sooo excited for it. I LOVE watching the kids play. This year Sydney is the only one playing soccer, but I am just an anxious to get out there and watch her. And yup, I'm the team mom...

I finished this layout awhile ago. At the My Scraps & More forum we played "Can I Get a Lift". the first person lifted a layout and then the finished layout was passed onto the next person who lifted that page, and then it was passed around.There were a total of 14 people who played and it was super cool to see the end result. You can see all the lifts HERE.

This is my page:
I used a mix of Crate papers and some MME embellies
some misting and washi tape:

Hope ya have a great weekend!!!!!

9 comments :

  1. Love your stitching and misting. Fun summer layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun concept, like scrappy telephone! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the arrows and stitching. I am excited for soccer too...Haley and Emily are both playing this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN!!!
    team mom? you go girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock! This is so fun and you are such a fab mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous!! LOVING the colors, the photos and the chevrons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific lo Wendi! Love the colors. the punch used on the striped paper is a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Wendy,
    I did not know much about scrapbooking, but I like to occasionally inspire me. Your page is very nice and I like the colors and papers you used.
    Thank you for your visit and for the nice comment you left about my card.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!