Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 279: Super Sketchy Sunday

Hello and good morning...

Happy Sunday!!! I am VERY excited for a lazy Sunday morning, staying in my pjs and hanging out with the family.

Up on the 365 Cards Challenge blog is a new card sketch to work with:
And here is my card. 


I used Glitz Wild and Free line for this card.And added a bit of misting:


This month we are celebrating our FAVORITE THINGS in paper crafting.
One of Sunday DT member Wendi's favorites is Echo Park products.  In fact, it was Wendi who introduced me to their fun collections of paper and embellies, and we want to share with you.
Leave a comment on today's post telling us which of Echo Park's collections is your favorite and you might just win a paper pack all your own!
You have until Monday, October 14th at 11:59 PM EST to leave a comment on the 365 Cards blog and you will be entered to win the prize.  The winner will be announce on the following Tuesday's post.

Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:



 Rose

Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!

6 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!