Saturday, October 19, 2013

GDT at Housecalls by Scrappin Madge!!!!

Hello and good morning...

I'm soooo excited to share that I was the GDT for the October Spellbook Kit for Housecalls by: Scrappin Madge!!!! Eeeeekkkkk!!!!

Here is the October kit and it totally ROCKS!!!!! Madge put together the coolest kit with tons of Graphic 45 and Authentique... plus they have their own custom stamp set... its all Halloween goodies, so I was completely on board, being the Halloween girl that I am!!!

Here's the kit:
and:
Here is what I created with the kit:
DAY of the DEAD layout:
seriously this kit was perfect for the pic of Sydney from dressing up at the halloween fall festival last week. I misted my flowers:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN layout- taken of the kids two years ago at Disneyland in October:

the spiders are one of the cool stamps in the kit:


LOVE POTION Card:

some of the yummy details:


I have one more layout and card I will share later next week.. Make sure to check out the kits, they are packed with goodness!!!!!

Thanks sooo much for stopping by, I'm off to the baseball and soccer fields!!!!
Happy Saturday!!!!

6 comments :

  1. What a great kit and your layouts and card are fabulous! Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the GDT!!!! you ROCKED the kit my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Girl ~ you rocked this kit!!! LOVE your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh these are FABULOUS!! I love love love love that banner on that first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fabulous kit and you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!