Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Believe Home Decor Hanging

Hello and good morning...

I'm up over on the Scrapbook Steals blog for my first post.....

Today I am sharing with you a cute and quick idea to decorate your walls up for the holidays. I happened to go with a traditional Christmas theme. But you always can alter it, and go with say, more blues and whites and have it say “Let it Snow” or maybe use non traditional colors and use the words “ Merry Christmas” or “Noel”. It is totally up to you, and you can always match whatever colors you decorate your home with for the season. 

 
First I just took a used priority post office box, and drew out the image that I wanted to make, and cut my main shape down to 12×7.5.


Next I covered my cardboard with a solid main color.


Next I added an inner printed patterned paper cut to the shape of 6×10. I took several patterns of washi tapes and mixed them up and added them.


Next I added a misted doily, cut out a title and hollys with my Cricut machine, and added some MME enamel dots for the berries.


To finish off my project, I used my Crop-a-dile to punch holes and added a ribbon to hang it on the wall with.


and there you go, a festive holiday décor project for your home.


 Thanks sooo much for stopping by!!!!!

5 comments :

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!!!!! LOVING the strips, the title and the little holly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the washi tape strips. Beautiful wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun! Love that you used washi too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The way you used the washi is awesome, and I LOVE the doily! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!