Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful for you

Hello and good morning...

TGIF!!!! today is the last day of school for the kiddos, and they have all next week off!!!! that means slow mornings and lots of PJ time...
Up on the My Scraps & More sketch blog is a new sketch to work with. I used the Christmas line from Chic Tags.


I layers some pennants:


I also used several of the Chic Tag sticker embellies on my page:

And these are the people that melt my heart:


here's the sketch:

I'm also linking up with the Chic Tags November challenge- Grateful.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!!

8 comments :

  1. Love all the stitching and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the strips, the pennants and the stars!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your title is awesome and I love these colors! Beautiful sketch and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paper mixing! Very sweet page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the banners & stars! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet layout! I love the patterns you chose for this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a happy family and fun page :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous LO for this wonderful family photo!! Love the splatter! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!