Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cake Heaven

Hello and good morning...

brrrrr it's been super chilly and I've just been trying to stay warm around here...I'm sure most of you are up to the same thing...

Here's a page I made the other day of Austin's birthday last August. He requested an angel food cake - my FAVE cake also, and we decorated it with blue sprinkles and candy eyeballs.

I used a mix of papers along with lots of Chic Tags tags and embellies.

and used a mixed alpha title and some light blue misting on the page:

I played along with the Chic Tags sketch challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by... stay warm!!!!

8 comments :

  1. I love the embellishments on this layout! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors, the stitching and all the tags!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layering and spatters on this wonderful birthday page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics of Austin and great layout!! It's one of my favorite cakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love angle food cake!
    Your layout is fab! Love the the stitching and the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the layering on your layout. I've never tried angel food cake, it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome take on the Sketch, Wendi! Love the great mix of patterns and the Chic Tags you incorporated into your layout! Thanks for playing along with us @ Chic Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB!!!!

    lets see, i like devils food cake and you like angel food cake so does that make you an angel and me a brat??? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!