Saturday, January 11, 2014

Apron Strings Card Kit Sneak Peak

**if you are looking for the Practical Scrappers blog hop please scroll down**


Hello and good morning...

Happy Saturday!!! well I might just be somewhere Anaheim this morning... wondering if you can guess where???

I wanted to share with you some sneaks from the newest January All Year Cheer kit from Apron Strings...
Here is the kit:

 Its filled with some yummy Pebbles, Graphic 45 and Basic Grey.. the mix in this kit is stunning!!!
just a couple sneaks till the full reveal in a few days....





Stop by to check out the full reveal and see what I created with the kit.. I made 6 full cards and one mini card and envie with it... Also Lori packs some amazing layout kits in her store also!!!

Have a great day!!!

4 comments :

  1. Loving what I see so far! Can't wait to see the full reveal!
    Have fun in Anaheim! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at CHA!!!!!! This is the first time in 5 years that I haven't gone! :( I loveeeeeeeeee the sneaks ... can't wait to see them!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can not wait to see them in full, have an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sneaks look awesome! Have fun at CHA you lucky dog you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!