Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Have a Sweet Day

Hello and good morning...

Happy Hump Day people... we're halfway there!!!

Here's a card that I made using some of the MME Kate and Co collection. I had the line foreeeever and finally started playing with it last month and really fell in love with it.

I fussy cut out several of the shapes and then pop dotted them in center, added some washi tape to the edges:


Here's the sketch from the Practical Scrappers card sketch reveal:


There's actually another sketch too on the blog post so make sure to check it out..


Have a great day!!!!!

8 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and loving the 3D bits!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the pop dotted pieces, it adds great dimension

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! That looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love your fussy cutting!!! such an awesome design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fussy cutting! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!