Sunday, February 16, 2014

15 Years

Hello and good evening..

I just wanted to share a layout with you from the latest My Scraps & More sketch from the sketch blog to play with this week. I came up with the sketch for this week and I scrapped this page. 

The photo is of me and the hubby in Hawaii.. I've been VERY lucky and blessed to be married to this hottie for 15 years. I went with mostly pink/red/black/ and white for the page, mixing some Crate and LilyBee papers, along with some white misting splats:


I added enamel dots and a enamel heart with some border punching too:


I also added the chevron with some fussy cutting to add a bit of shape through the page:


Heres the sketch, I hope ya like it:


I hope you play along, I'd LOVE to see how you work it...

Have a great night...

8 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the splatters!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout!!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, Wendi - I always adore your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this Wendi!! The splatters and the distressing are gorgeous!! Beautiful colour combo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors combo you did on this page! It really pops and is such a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!