Friday, February 21, 2014

Hey Baller

Hello and good morning...

Happy Saturday!!! hope you have a weekend full of fun planned... I know we do here.

Here's a page I got done the other of Austin from last fall ball season. I just LOVE scrappin his baseball pics for some reason. I went bold with a red cardstock background.. and two of the papers I used were actually from Christmas papers, bet ya can't tell....


I also used a couple of Glitz and studio Calico papers through out.


For Tracy's My Scraps & More crop challenge called Dipped Strawberries, the challenge was to use red and then "dip" some embellies in red too. I inked my stars red and then misted my Thickers.


I used the Boys Rule Feb sketch for my page too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!!!

11 comments :

  1. Love all the layers and colors on this awesome sports page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and the stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've dipped the embellies in red! A great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic :) have a great weekend my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right, i could tel there were Christmas papers on this page! Love the layers and patterns together! Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job! I too love the layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree all the layers are terrific. I also like the splatter on the letters.
    I too LOVE scrapping baseball pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the patterns on this one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE this, Wendi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun layout! Love the bold base and the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!! Great job adding in the xmas paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!