Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Valentine

Hello and good morning...

I have a new card to share with you today. With it being Valentine's Day in just a few days, I thought I would make a festive card with the latest Practical Scrappers card sketch. If you check the blog, there are actually TWO sketches to play along with, I used the second one.

Here's my card:


I actually added a mini envelope to the card, along with some enamel dots and stitching:

 
Here is the sketch, I flipped it:

Hope you have a SUPER wonderful day!!!!!

6 comments :

  1. I love how you stitched over the banners!!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! LOVING that stitched banner!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Loving that envie and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! love that you have a little envelope on there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!