Sunday, March 9, 2014

Buddist Temple

Hello and good morning...

Happy Monday!!! If you're like me, your still re-cooping from that lost hour of sleep from the weekend... I really like my sleep... LOL... but I am forsure looking forward to longer days.

Up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog is week #2's sketch to play along with.
I came up with this page, the photos were taken in Hawaii when we visited the Buddhist Temple and lit a candle at the Buddha. 

I used Crate's Close Knit for the page. I added lots of layers on the page:

and some triangles for fun:

Here's week #2's sketch:


Hope you can play along...

thanks for stopping by and have a good one....

7 comments :

  1. Oh, I LOVE those triangles! What an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun! I love how well all of these papers go together! and those triangles are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!! I LOVE the photographs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love the triangle fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your layers and triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the sketch! Awesome job! Love those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout! Great photo! Love all the layers and splatters of paint! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!