Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sisters

Hello and good morning...

Happy Survivor Day!!! totally looking forward to that tonight.

Here is a page I did about my two girls. I used some Crate papers for it and made it pretty girlie. The photo is from my littlest one's bday last December:

I used several of the tags from the paper itself and cut them out and added some twine and an enamel dot on each one:

Also a touch of misting for a "softer" feel on the page:


Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

9 comments :

  1. Love the distressing and texture! Beautifully done, and what a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page!the colors added with that Black card to pop looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is sooo gorgeous! I love the banners and sewing, and of course Crate Paper goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your page!! What beautiful girls and sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the pennants and the tags!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the banners, tags and stitching. Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable photo Wendi! Great mix of fun patterned papers! Love the inky details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well i am running way behind (as always! lol) ALL of your layouts i peaked at are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I love the scallops along the left side, really adds to the soft feminine feel of the layout.
    OMG! Survivor is crazy!! We should talk. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!