Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Smile... Mid Week Mojo

Hello and good morning..

Happy Hump/ Survivor Day!!!!

Up on the Scrapbook Steals blog is the latest Mid Week Mojo sketch to play along with. Every Wednesday they have a need sketch, and there are ten in each series. This week the sketch was designed by Jessica, one of the DT and we all played along with it.

Here is my page of my kids and their cousins that were able to get together over Christmas break:

I basically took a bunch of scraps and created this page with lots of smaller layers.
I'm always a sucker for some misting and enamel dots:

and I've actually been using some flair lately too:


Here's the Rose sketch #5:


Head over and check it out.. Play along, I'd love to see what you come up with...

Have a great day!!!!

8 comments :

  1. love the look of this page!the details are so fun and that light mist on the black paper really pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the sketch! Love your product choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, what cuties:) love all of the embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mist, stitching and layers on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are always so liberating!! Like just stick it down and it turns out great! I just ordered my first ever set of enamel dots. :) Fun!!! You did the sketch wonders!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and that camera tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun fun fun!! love the cork heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!