Sunday, April 6, 2014

1st Butterfly

Hello and good morning...

Happy Sunday and hope you are having an enjoyable, relaxing or super fun day... We are taking it easy a bit and being kinda lazy.. It's been a busy week, so I'm good with that.

Here's a page I did of my lil one when we went to the Monarch Butterfly park back in January. The older kids had caught a butterfly and gave it to her to hold, she was sooo soft and cute with the lil thing:

I used some Crate paper for my page, and lots of layers:

I added my title to a tag I fussy cut out:


This page used the sketch from Day 1 of the My Scraps & More sketch a thon going on in the forums, and the twist was to use the word "1st" on your page.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

5 comments :

  1. Love the colors and layers!! Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo fun! LOVING that photo and the colors and layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute! Nicely done Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Loving the layers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!