Thursday, April 24, 2014

2nd Bday

Hello and good morning..

Just sharing a layout I made the other day of my little one's 2nd birthday back in December. I used quite a mix of papers on this page- MME, Fancy Pants, and Jillibean Soup.

I fussy cut some triangles and added a single line of stitching across the bottom:

and then some stitching across the pennants.. along with some ink splats and enamel dots:

I played along with the Studio challenge Numbers challenge, and used a number in my title.
and a sketch from Lisa at the My Scraps & more sketchathon..

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

8 comments :

  1. What a sweet page! She is growing up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the splatters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colors and your triangles on this one! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable! Love your triangles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is too cute for words :)
    LOVE this page my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful layout! love all the pink! thanks so much for playing along with us at the studio! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable layout, I love the ink drops and the enamel dots. Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a doll, and I'm totally in love with this mix of patterns and colors! Yum! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!