Friday, April 11, 2014

Butterfly Love

Hello and good morning...

Happy Friday people!!!! brang on the weekend please...

Up on the My Scraps & More sketch blog is the latest sketch to play along with.
The photo is of my lil one holding  a butterfly when we went to the Monarch Butterfly park. She was sooo excited. This is still of my favorite lines from Simple Stories...  I'm a little sad, I'm starting to get down to just scraps of it :(



I added some 3d butterfly embellies to the page also:



And just a bit of stitching across a few strips and very light misting:


Here is the sketch:


Don't forget to play along, this is the prize that is up for grabs in April:



Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!!

12 comments :

  1. She is just adorable Wendi! Awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the stitching and love love loveeeeeee that sweet photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO and such a sweet & adorable pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable LO, Wendi! Love the sketch and design. And of course, that sweet Chorley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page, that photo is soo perfect, I love the layout, the papers are so pretty and happy and I love your take on that sketch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love that cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that Simple Stories line and love how you incorporated it into your layout! total eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! The blue splatters are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You amaze me with what you do with strips of paper!!! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet page!! Love this Wendi!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page Wendi! Love the colors, the little flowers the butterflies.... okay I just love the entire page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!