Thursday, May 15, 2014

Flowers at Scrap & Play

Hello and good morning...

Happy Thursday!!!!!

If you haven't had the chance to check out that latest Scrap & Play challenge blog, you SHOULD!!! It's a newer challenge blog that started up, and had two new challenges a month, one on the 1st and the second challenge on the 15th..

I'm SUPER excited to be on the DT for the challenge blog, along with a group of super talented ladies on board.

The May 15 challenge is:





Here's what I came up with:

F-flower, L-lace,O- OA mini alphas, W- washi tape, E-enamel dots, R- Ranger Distress ink (pink), and S- sewing
 I used some MME papers for the page.

and then dug deep into my stash for a few of the items:



Hope you get a chance to check it out and play along... check out the May prize....


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Love this LO, Wendi! Fun colors and details. I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I loveeeeeee the colors, the lace and those adorable photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love your product choices! Such adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very sweet!! What an adorable photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable pictures and a wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!