Monday, May 12, 2014

Pool Party

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!! hope you all were able to manage to get through the Monday grind..

I am sharing a layout with you about my lil one who loves to swim and some photos of her swimming last summer. I know I'm ready to get back into the water, esp with the temperature warming up, so I can wait to get some new pics this year.


I used an older Simple Stories summer line for this page, one I still love to play with.
I added some doodling around the arrows to make them stand out a bit:


And then added lots of sticker embllies down the side:
 

I'm also linking up with The Memory Nest #17
and with Scrap You Stash challenge #14  old- paper, new- enamel dots, fussy cut- the camera and blue- mist.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by!!!!

21 comments :

  1. I loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the layers and that camera!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design! Thanks for linking up at TMN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love all the word strips and the adorable camera! And what a great photo! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page & colour selection! simple stories have such awesome collections! Love all ur details and elements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, colorful page! I especially like the fish - very appropriate for a pool page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always rock the chevrons and this page is no exception! I love everything about this, the colours, patterns, cute fish and of course your adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous layout! I really like the layering work on your layout and fun fun fun picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design and cute photo! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great page and love the design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable page, adorable picture. Love the layering, your embellishments and title! Pinning for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun and summery layout, such a cute photo too. Thanks for joining in with our stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cute and lovely! Great colors, picture and love the blue background. Really beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweet :)
    we hit triple digits already!! a month early!!! yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing this adorable page on the link up! Such a cute picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute! Love the layering! Thanks for playing along with SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable! Love all of your elements you used as well! Thanks for playing along with SOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This is amazing! I love the design and all the elements on it. Well done ! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! Love all the colors you chose and the mist is awesome! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These fun colors makes me a smile! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!