Sunday, June 8, 2014

Joy card.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Sunday!!! hope you are having a wonderful weekend and getting to relax a bit... Now that school's out, we can do a bit more of that... and sleep in a lil too.

Up on the Christmas Card Challenge blog is a new card challenge to play along with....
This week is a color challenge:



then I added some snowflakes and enamels:


I just LOOOOOOVE using blues on Christmas/wintery cards.
here's the colors:

 

Hope you can play along and thanks sooo much for stopping by!!!!

7 comments :

  1. Love your colors on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the blue looks fabulous and I love the snow flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! LOVING the snowflakes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Love the snowflakes and the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card! love that color pallet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!