Friday, June 6, 2014

Tiki Man

Hello and good morning...

Happy Friday and happy last day of school for us here!!!! Honestly I felt like this school year flew by and can NOT believe it's already over... how did that happen so quickly?

Up on the My Scrap & More Sketch blog is a new sketch to start you off for the month...

Here is my layout. I scrapped this photo of Jeremy while we were in Hawaii, it's his imitation of the tiki statue that was at our hotel. This statue made us laugh every time we saw it.

I used some Chic Tags Let's Go line and embellies on the page.
How cool is it that the line also had both of the airports printed on it, that we actually used for this trip... LOVE that!!!


I used a couple of their tags and then added some enamels and cork stars for embellies:

Here is the sketch:

Make sure to play along... there's a monthly prize to win for a random winner...

Thanks soooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

9 comments :

  1. Such a fun layout! I bet the kids are excited it's the last day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! LOVING the destination tags and that fun photo!! Hope the kids have a great last day!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for hawaii photos! Love this layout! Have a great last day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Those embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picture and great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun layout!we finished school last week, and I agree that it went by so fast!Let your huby know he naild the tiki pose

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I just love those tags, they are so perfect! I must admit I'm jealous that you're onto Summer and schools out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the colors in this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!