Sunday, June 1, 2014

Week 24

Hello and good morning,

Up on the Stuck On U Sketches is the latest Project Life challenge to play along with.

The Challenge: YELLOW.

I may have gone a little yellow overboard and really made it my focal point for the PL spread. I'm still working on my 2012 pages, slowly but surely.

Left Side:


 And the right side:


This was the last week of school for the kids, including Austin's graduation from 5th grade.
 
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!!

5 comments :

  1. Loveeeeeeee these!! LOVING all the yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photos and the yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the yellow and great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that yellow feather paper from Echo Park, it's looks awesome in your spread. Brielle just had her first shots yesterday! I cried!! I've cried at three of my kids shots now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!