Monday, June 30, 2014

Zoo Driver.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Monday!!!!

It's a new week and there's a fun new 5th week challenge on the Let's Get Sketchy blog and this week, it's an AD inspired challenge.

Here's my page I came up with, using some Bella Blvd papers of my lil one driving on a truck at the zoo.
 
 I loved the fun design of the ad, and used it for a sketch and pulled the colors from it also.

And here is the inspiration ad:

So how will the ad inspire you?? I can't wait to see.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

10 comments :

  1. Such a fun layout! cute pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! Loving all the green buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo fun! LOVING the colors and the split design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the different/fun challenge. LOVE how the colors you used match the ad also. Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page with a cute photo! That text paper looks awesome! I loved this challenge, so much fun to see how we were all inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool Wendi! Love what you did with the inspiration! What an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm.. I m interested in that ad..

    Cut layout..hopw she doesn't have her drivers license yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh you did fantastic with the ad! Love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome take on the ad! Love how you used the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute photo! Your sample is awesome! Great use of all those buttons! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!