Thursday, July 10, 2014

Apron Strings July Card Kit sneaks

Hello and good morning...

Happy Thursday and one more day to the weekend...

I just wanted to share some sneaks with you from the latest Apron Strings July All Year Cheer kit. I was back in my new scrap are this week and wanted to give ya a taste of what I've been working on.

The kit is a fun summery kit and packed with quite a variety.... Crate, LYB, Bazzill and of course, a TON of embellies.. Here's a pic of the kit:



This month I did ALOT of mixing up the manufacturers, something I don't always do, which was fun.
Here's some of sneaks:









ok and one more:



Make sure to check back after the 15th and I'll have a full reveal.. Check out the other layout kits in the Apron Strings store...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

5 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!