Monday, July 28, 2014

Easter

Hello and good morning...

Happy Monday and hope you have a great weekend!!! I made a major opps and posted this page on accident two weeks ago, and got my weeks messed up... 

Up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog is the latest sketch for week 4   to play along with is up and ready to go..

I scrapped these photos of the kids on Easter, one before and one after their Easter egg hunt. I actually used a mix of papers and products. I even used a patterned paper for the background, something I rarely do, I'm usually always grabbing for cardstock.


I added a lil twine banner on the corner of the page:


and some soft misting with butterflies:



Here is the sketch: ( I l fipped my page on the side)





Hope you can play along...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Cute pic! Love the soft misting, twine banner and butterflies on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! LOVING the banner and the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! You took the sketch and added lots of loveliness! I just love those paper layers under the photos and the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Easter page! I find Easter hard to scrap but you rocked it!!! BTW - just realized our daughters are both 11.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!