Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Play.

Hello and good morning...

Half way through the week and almost there!! closer to the weekend.

Memorial Day weekend we had gone to the park and I took a few photos of my little one playing. It was one of the first times she was actually keeping a ponytail in her hair, so I was kinda excited.


I used my July Scrapbook Circle kit and the July Scrapbook Circle sketch for this layout.
I saw the twine in the kit and just decided to randomly place it across the page:


and add some random misting and triangles.. I'm always a sucker for the viewmaster images:




I'm also playing along with Paper Issues Say cheese challenge thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

6 comments :

  1. What a fabulous page! Love ur embellishments esp. those triangles! (Gotta make me some of those!) Gorgeous photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your triangles, misting and twine trail on this super cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the mist and twine swirl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great as usual! I love the colors and the banners.....I love all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is soooo beautiful and has all of your signature elements - mist, stitching, layering, distressed edges and a mix of patterns! Love what you did with twine, planning on lifting that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty page! LOVE the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!